MS Exchange SmartHost - setup outMail as a Mail Relay using SMTP Authentication
outMail is a SMTP Authenticated service that supports MS Exchange SmartHost.
Why do I need this service
- Your ISP prevents you from sending emails using your own domain name.
- Exchange server has no reversed DNS or has dynamic IP thus results in outbound messages being rejected.
- Looking for a safe and secure Smart Host for your Mail Exchanger.
- Instant account creation - start sending emails instantly after signing up.
- Send emails from any address - no limit on send from email addresses or domains.
- Send emails from any location - ideal for home, office, and mobile users and devices.
- Mail Relay Outbound Service - SMTP Authenticated SmartHost, ideal for MS Exchange.
- Standard SMTP ports - SMTP port 25 supported and additional ports.
- Alternative SMTP ports - additional SMTP TCP ports available to void your ISP blocking standard SMTP port.
- SMTP Based Authentication - allows sending emails securely via authentication.
- Daily quota limits - based on package.
- Flexible quota burst - allowing for the days you need to exceed your quota (Quota explained here).
Choose the best package that suites your requirements.